Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising
Why don't you buy some ad space, or make a thread on HackSociety? They have like 500+ users daily

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I do agree with OP here I am right now advertising on my booter.
Because HackSociety is already in ruins and will shutdown soon, our plan is to replace HS once it shuts down, which it will.

Advertising on a hacking forum is not effective because users already are a member of that board and most likely won't even bother to view the advertisements, PacketPunks is already growing by itself and very fast.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
I mean i guess you guys could pay for advertising on a Skype resolver that is very popular
(03-16-2014, 08:47 AM)Anonymous-Force Wrote: I mean i guess you guys could pay for advertising on a Skype resolver that is very popular

I have contacted ResolveMe.org and I hope that we can sort out something with them Smile
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
Firstly lets see what happens to HS and if that doesn't make this forum popular then advertising will be the next step.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
(03-16-2014, 05:33 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote: Firstly lets see what happens to HS and if that doesn't make this forum popular then advertising will be the next step.

Our plans are already in motion to transfer members from that site. HS is failing anyway, the owner is not active and he asks for donations from members for hosting, the site has even gone down several times because he has not paid his server bills.

PacketPunks is growing very, very fast right now.

(03-16-2014, 05:41 PM)Schultz Wrote:
(03-16-2014, 05:33 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote: Firstly lets see what happens to HS and if that doesn't make this forum popular then advertising will be the next step.

Our plans are already in motion to transfer members from that site. HS is failing anyway, the owner is not active and he asks for donations from members for hosting, the site has even gone down several times because he has not paid his server bills.

PacketPunks is growing very, very fast right now.

Can't wait to archive our first 1000 members :hehe!:
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
Question answered as per the above posts.

Should you have any further questions PM myself or any staff.