Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Web languages(HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc.)] PHP with CodeAcademy!
Have you guys ever wanted to learn PHP?

Well here you go! Angel

If you google "codeacademy php" then you will find CodeAcademy's way to learn PHP. It is fun and interactive, and for beginners. If you have any knowledge of php, you will want to kill your self. They have quite the, how do you put it, exponential learning curve.

Have fun!
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Yea, I agree that it's quite easy to learn languages with that website, they provide lots of info and exercises.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
Code Academy is great Smile I am learning all my languages from them right now.
I a currently using php and I can say it's really fun I use to code back in the past but now I really am starting to practice it more
(04-18-2014, 03:01 AM)Malware Defender Wrote: I a currently using php and I can say it's really fun I use to code back in the past but now I really am starting to practice it more

Cool! Where did you learn it?

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(04-18-2014, 03:06 AM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 03:01 AM)Malware Defender Wrote: I a currently using php and I can say it's really fun I use to code back in the past but now I really am starting to practice it more

Cool! Where did you learn it?

Best regards,
-Siberia

Learning some form hack forums/code academy and reading other peoples scripts.
Previous to my enrollment in university for web technologies this was my go to site for learning to code. It taught me all the basics which has significantly helped me during my lessons and it has allowed me to explore the more advanced topics with more understanding.

If you are looking to start coding or freshen up on your languages, CodeAcademy is by far the best site. Starting with their tutorials and following up with w3schools.com will allow you to start just about any project without hesitation.

Edit: Be very cautious when you are learning from tutorials on forum sites such as hackforums. Although they do teach you some useful information, often times it is outdated and hurting you more than helping. As a web designer it is very important to constantly stay up to date with best practices for the current version of HTML. The current version that is best supported is HTML5 whereas many tutorials might teach you HTML4 or XHTML. This will work yes, but if you learn these languages at first you will most likely end up having a hard time in the future making many validation mistakes.