Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offered to sell the forum, said no.
A guy I've known for a bit and that's trusted on other forums offered to buy out PacketPunks (incl the domain) for $1100. I said no.

I value this community and finanically speaking, money means nothing over having a high quality, fun & secure community.

We've put days, weeks even worth of work into PacketPunks and its a wonderful community growing at a steady pace.

I love all you all Confusedmiling:
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
nice one dude,
im happy u didnt sold it, we are gonna make this the best hacking
community, there is i will personally make sure nobody, on here gets infected
with backdoors etc, and will provide the knowledge i have.

Happy Learning and Hacking!
r00t out.
Knowledge is Power 龙
[Image: 2zss9s6.png]
(03-17-2014, 10:53 PM)rootaccess Wrote: nice one dude,
im happy u didnt sold it, we are gonna make this the best hacking
community, there is i will personally make sure nobody, on here gets infected
with backdoors etc, and will provide the knowledge i have.

Happy Learning and Hacking!
r00t out.

This is why this will be the best community because we have members who lookout for eachother! Cool

<3

Thanks S.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(03-17-2014, 09:55 PM)Schultz Wrote: A guy I've known for a bit and that's trusted on other forums offered to buy out PacketPunks (incl the domain) for $1100. I said no.

I value this community and finanically speaking, money means nothing over having a high quality, fun & secure community.

We've put days, weeks even worth of work into PacketPunks and its a wonderful community growing at a steady pace.

I love all you all Confusedmiling:

Thanks for sacrificing so much! This forum is great and I wouldn't want to see it in the wrong hands. Thanks!
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
I am super glad to see you say no i would of cried Smile
$1100 is nothing in exchange of what you earn everyday with your businesses Schultz :hehel: so it's not worth selling this great and with a sure future forum for that amount.
I'm glad that you are willing to keep this community active and dedicate some of your time to keep it alive.We, the members, would like to tell you a big "Thank you".
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
(03-18-2014, 02:00 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote: $1100 is nothing in exchange of what you earn everyday with your businesses Schultz :hehel: so it's not worth selling this great and with a sure future for that amount.
I'm glad that you are willing to keep this community active and dedicate some of your time to keep it alive.We, the members, would like to tell you a big "Thank you".

Thanks for the kind words. Smile

Good thing you didn't sell it. You are doing a very good job at being owner Smile
Im very happy 2 see a dedicated forums owner! Big Grin