Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[READ] New staff & ton of more features.
After careful consideration, discussion and on the solicitation of the administration team, Anonymous-Force has been made a probational staff member on PP.

We did this because I'm in a different time-frame as most members. I'm in Sydney, and most are in U.S time. A staff member was needed as Cisco is a front-end admin, and Ryan is a backend admin.

We will be implementing these new feature over the next several hours:

1. Betting system. You will be able to use your hCoins and bet them against the system, for example, you put in 0.5 hCoin, and you have a 30% of winning, if you win, you get 3x payout. If you loose, well, you loose. This will be a fun and exciting integration for the existing hCoin system.

2. @Username feature. This will allow you to tag any member in any thread, for example in this thread, if you write @Schultz - it will send me a PM telling me you have tagged me in this thread, this is a good feature for letting members know of a specific thread without PM'ing them. This goes for all members.

3. Reputation system will be re-worked from scratch. We have seen what reputation does to forums, and we've developed a system to fix it on here. The existing system is based on a number. This will be fixed to a "bar" system.
Preview here: [spoiler][Image: TZVxJxt.png][/spoiler]

Calculate the reputation points and if they have 10 or less then 10 (But greater then 0) it will show Green 1 bar. If reputation points are above or greater then 11 but below 20, it'll show Green 2 bar, and so on.. Neutral rep point and Negative rep points brings only one Grey and Red bar images, respectively.

4. Images that are too large will automatically be resized to prevent them making the forum look bigger.

5. New PM warning system. If a person PM's you you can set via your userCP for a special warning message to display before they PM you. This is an excellent feature for staff, sellers & members to remind users certain things.
PREVIEW:
[spoiler][Image: 268tQFz.png][/spoiler]

6. New anti-spam system. This weekend we noticed some strange issues with the anti-spam and it caused a member to be banned accidentally, we have fixed the issue, but we will be replacing the system in place for it shortly.

That's all. The staff have been very busy with developments, user requests, bug fixes, advertisements & more.

If you have any issues feel free to PM me or any staff.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
Thanks for this Admin Team. I am here to help anyone that need help.
Sounds great! Congratz Anonymous!
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Grats bro on the promotion Big Grin
#fuck30chars
Knowledge is Power 龙
[Image: 2zss9s6.png]
(03-18-2014, 09:00 PM)rootaccess Wrote: Grats bro on admin.
#fuck30chars

Staff, not admin. We just needed more staff.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
The recent post stuff is gone at the bottom of the main page... Huh?

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Thanks for the notice! Sounds like great news!
(03-18-2014, 09:02 PM)Schultz Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 09:00 PM)rootaccess Wrote: Grats bro on admin.
#fuck30chars

Staff, not admin. We just needed more staff.

Yea it was a typo i made.
I edited after i saw it, but u were to fast haha
Knowledge is Power 龙
[Image: 2zss9s6.png]
Great updates, and congrats Anon for the promovation.
You're a good staff member.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
Thanks for the update ! It seems lots of things have been fixed.