Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Games
Hello everyone, what is everyones favorite steam game that they play?
I've only really played Garry's Mod. And that is fun Confusedmiling:
Post your favorite steam game below!
DayZ; no matter how much you play it and how many times you die, you'll still come back for more. Especially with the new updates
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
(03-20-2014, 10:08 PM)Ghost Wrote: DayZ; no matter how much you play it and how many times you die, you'll still come back for more. Especially with the new updates

Totally agree. at first its boring, but once you have equipment its the best. Also playing with friends makes it more fun.
[Image: walter-white-onewhoknocks.gif]
[Image: yghjIMv.png]
DayZ and GMod.

I don't have Stand alone yet becuase I hear that in Cherno, your frame rate drops harder than a fat man falling off the top of the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai. (The worlds tallest building for those who don't know)

Once I hear that it's patched, I'll probably buy it.
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
(03-23-2014, 11:47 AM)Cisco Wrote: DayZ and GMod.

I don't have Stand alone yet becuase I hear that in Cherno, your frame rate drops harder than a fat man falling off the top of the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai. (The worlds tallest building for those who don't know)

Once I hear that it's patched, I'll probably buy it.

haha it does, but not THAT hard. I have a decent stock computer and the lowest my frame rate dropped in Cherno was like 30.

Edit: They probably wont be polishing the game for a while. They're still trying to smooth bugs and glitches out.
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
I love Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's very relaxing and fun.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
I don't have steam, but I would say GMod Big Grin

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
no matter how much you play it and how many times you die, you'll still come back for more. Especially with the new updates
Gmod is definitely a great game to play with friends.
On steam, my favourite games are: Europa Universalis 4, Team Fortress 2 and Crusader Kings 2.