Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimea/ WW III
Since this section is pretty empty, lets make a post! Cool
So, PP, what do you think about the current happenings in Crimea? Do you think this can potentially start a World War? Discuss!
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
Not really WW III. Nobody is dumb enough to launch any attacks as that would turn into WW III nuclear war. The nuclear fallout would kill everyone.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(03-20-2014, 07:35 PM)Schultz Wrote: Not really WW III. Nobody is dumb enough to launch any attacks as that would turn into WW III nuclear war. The nuclear fallout would kill everyone.

I've seen lots of speculation about a possible war; I doubt it. As long as the US doesn't stick their nose into the area. Saw a report recently about the US launching a "spy" drone that was supposed to be invisible to radar. The second it entered Crimean airspace it was shot down. :lol:
Yea as S said, no one (but possibly Russia) would attack anyone. If you remember *Opens world history text book, dust flys everywhere* in the battle of Stalingrad, no one fights Russia on their own turf, in the winter.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(03-26-2014, 01:40 PM)Siberia Wrote: Yea as S said, no one (but possibly Russia) would attack anyone. If you remember *Opens world history text book, dust flys everywhere* in the battle of Stalingrad, no one fights Russia on their own turf, in the winter.

Best regards,
-Siberia

haha true, that was in the winter though, if the battle of stalingrad took place in the spring or summer, it may have been drastically different.
(03-26-2014, 02:41 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 01:40 PM)Siberia Wrote: Yea as S said, no one (but possibly Russia) would attack anyone. If you remember *Opens world history text book, dust flys everywhere* in the battle of Stalingrad, no one fights Russia on their own turf, in the winter.

Best regards,
-Siberia

haha true, that was in the winter though, if the battle of stalingrad took place in the spring or summer, it may have been drastically different.

Yea, Russia would probably be fighting with Pickaxes and hoes (No pun intended Tongue)

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments