Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 paypal acts for Windows based wifi hack
Exactly what it sounds like. is there any REAL windows based wifi hack apps out there? Please don't bother replying with any links that require surveys, I'm not new and i won't make you do any surveys for the 2 paypal acts either so no BS'ing me . They are hacked, verified and unused.

No DOS
No Linux
No Android

it must be windows based. I'm just wondering if the dozens of apps on the internet are all fake. i haven't seen one real one yet.

I would highly suggest you look at Kali Linux (http://www.kali.org/), it's an operating system designed for pen-testing and hacking. Sadly, I haven't seen any WiFi hacking tools on windows as of yet.

Kali also has built-in tools for wifi intrusion. WEP can be cracked in as little as 1-3 hours. WPA/WPA-PSK can be cracked in 5-7 hours - all without bruteforce methods.

We also don't allow allow financial fraud products to be sold, exchanged or purchased in any area of the site. Whilst your 2 paypal accounts are nice, it's sadly disallowed.

Hope you manage to find a tool for Win, if you do let me know! Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
I think my friend has something I'll talk to him when I get home I'll try and hook you up
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
- Schultz Thanks for the reply, looks like I'm on the right track. I'm actually installing Kali right now. Thanks for the advice.
(04-29-2014, 07:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote: - Schultz Thanks for the reply, looks like I'm on the right track. I'm actually installing Kali right now. Thanks for the advice.

Hey sentinel when you say "windows" do you mean the computer os? or phone?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-30-2014, 07:58 AM)Death Wrote:
(04-29-2014, 07:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote: - Schultz Thanks for the reply, looks like I'm on the right track. I'm actually installing Kali right now. Thanks for the advice.

Hey sentinel when you say "windows" do you mean the computer os? or phone?

Death - Yeah, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc...
Offer no longer available. Thanks everyone.
(05-01-2014, 06:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Offer no longer available. Thanks everyone.

Did you find any tools that worked with Win? Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(05-01-2014, 06:49 AM)Schultz Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 06:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Offer no longer available. Thanks everyone.

Did you find any tools that worked with Win? Smile

No, but i did get KisMAC for macbook. i don't think theres anything that actually works for Windows.