Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supremacy|Unofficial
Hello All Supremacy is Now Recruiting new members ,we are looking for all types of people that are active. Fill out the Application below and we will tell you if you have been accepted or not. If you do get denied then you can re-apply and see if you can be accepted. I do know my name is the same as the group but but I also thought it would be a good name.

A little about us
We are a group that mainly focuses on Gaming, Graphics, and Money. We are a group of people that do are best to become the best. Our Graphics sector takes time to make HQ graphics while our Gaming sector keeps up with the latest gaming news as well as having fun playing games. Our Marketing sector is focused on getting money. We want to be one of the best groups on PP and hope you guys help us become so.

Userbar
Getting a new one soon

Icon
(Coming Soon)

Leaders
Supremacy

Application
Name:
How can you could benefit Supremacy:
A little about yourself:
Additional Information:

Good Luck to everyone that Applies. If you have any questions or want to send your application through private message please don't be afraid to do so. Also please be honest in your applications if I find out that you are lying you will be removed and black listed from this group FOREVER.
Also Anyone who was in Evasion will be added to this group.
[Image: ZI05rKA.gif]
What purpose does this group have? How does it contribute to PP? More importantly, why should you lead it, and why should I make it?

Lay it out.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(05-02-2014, 06:01 AM)Schultz Wrote: What purpose does this group have? How does it contribute to PP? More importantly, why should you lead it, and why should I make it?

Lay it out.

I know I have more to add, I'm just in a rush this morning, I will be adding more when I get home later.
[Image: ZI05rKA.gif]
Seems nice, what is the purpose of this group? Hacking, Doxing, Social Engineering? Please be clear with that so I know if I want to apply or not.

So sorry, didn't read clearly. Forgive meh D:
What purpose does this group have? Because I didnt found it