Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malaysian Airlines
What do you think was the cause of the crash of the Malaysian Airlines crash?
Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
probably some kind of GPS malfunction that turned them around. For some reason they were found in the South India ocean...
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
(03-26-2014, 02:36 PM)Ghost Wrote: probably some kind of GPS malfunction that turned them around. For some reason they were found in the South India ocean...

The media has said, and the Malaysian Military/Government, has said the is a very small likelihood that it was accidental.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(03-26-2014, 02:41 PM)Siberia Wrote:
(03-26-2014, 02:36 PM)Ghost Wrote: probably some kind of GPS malfunction that turned them around. For some reason they were found in the South India ocean...

The media has said, and the Malaysian Military/Government, has said the is a very small likelihood that it was accidental.

Best regards,
-Siberia

The media also said the behaviour of the pilots was very unlike a terrorism or suicide attempt. More towards the likes of trying to save the aircraft. Guess we'll never know Huh
(03-26-2014, 02:47 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Best regards,
-Siberia

The media also said the behaviour of the pilots was very unlike a terrorism or suicide attempt. More towards the likes of trying to save the aircraft. Guess we'll never know Huh

Very true! We have yet to hear from the feds about the older pilots simulator...

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(03-26-2014, 02:48 PM)Siberia Wrote:

Best regards,
-Siberia

Very true! We have yet to hear from the feds about the older pilots simulator...

Best regards,
-Siberia

Oh yeah, thats right. The older pilot had some deleted files on his flight simulator. That probably scared the crap out of plenty of feds..
(03-26-2014, 02:50 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Best regards,
-Siberia

Best regards,
-Siberia

Oh yeah, thats right. The older pilot had some deleted files on his flight simulator. That probably scared the crap out of plenty of feds..

Just imagine their faces, lol :tounge:

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(03-26-2014, 02:50 PM)Ghost Wrote:

Best regards,
-Siberia

Best regards,
-Siberia

There would have to be a lot of mistakes or breakdowns...

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
I can put money this differently wasn't accidental as Malaysia and areas like that have terrorism going on and those planes are extremely safe so for something like this is incorrect.
Terrorists imho!
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.