Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings PacketPunks.
Hello, everyone. I am s0urcec0de. I also goes by the name XzLt. I'm a graphic designer as well as a programmer.
I'm normally found on HS, but well I've decided to get my arse over here as well because this place looks nice, not to mention I got some of my friends around here.

So yeah, figured I'd introduce myself with the hope of contributing some of my knowledge to this community as well in the future.

Well, I'm afraid that is all for my introduction. I hope that was enough about me and that I can mix right into this community. Confusedmiling:
If anyone needs any help from me, feel free to send me a PM.

That will be all!

P.S: Is signature allowed only for upgraded members?
[Image: QGNyCP0.png]

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
Donate me BitCoins?: 1G4XRV8QPidawCvZQzseBdYgagrJPv7w49
Welcome to PacketPunks! I believe all users can have a signature, but im not sure. Hope to see you around here. Angel
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
Welcome to the community man!

Always nice to have more members. We've had quite an influx of members from HS, as HS is falling apart at the moment. Signatures are allowed only for members who have over 10 posts, we did this to prevent spam.

Once again: I'd personally like to warmly welcome you to PP. Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(03-30-2014, 03:22 AM)Ghost Wrote: Welcome to PacketPunks! I believe all users can have a signature, but im not sure. Hope to see you around here. Angel
Thank you for the warm welcome! See ya around. Smile

(03-30-2014, 03:23 AM)Schultz Wrote: Welcome to the community man!

Always nice to have more members. We've had quite an influx of members from HS, as HS is falling apart at the moment. Signatures are allowed only for members who have over 10 posts, we did this to prevent spam.

It is falling apart but oh well. Anyway thankyou for the warm welcome once again!
I see why I can't add a signature now, was just asking as I made a signature for myself to wear on this very specific forum.
Thankyou once again! See ya around as well. Smile

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
(03-30-2014, 03:30 AM)s0ᴜʀᴄᴇᴄ0ᴅᴇ Wrote:
(03-30-2014, 03:22 AM)Ghost Wrote: Welcome to PacketPunks! I believe all users can have a signature, but im not sure. Hope to see you around here. Angel
Thank you for the warm welcome! See ya around. Smile

(03-30-2014, 03:23 AM)Schultz Wrote: Welcome to the community man!

It is falling apart but oh well. Anyway thankyou for the warm welcome once again!
I see why I can't add a signature now, was just asking as I made a signature for myself to wear on this very specific forum.
Thankyou once again! See ya around as well. Smile
The required posts to add a signature was 3. I've edited that to 1, you should be able to add it now.

Welcome!
(03-30-2014, 04:27 AM)Ryan Wrote: The required posts to add a signature was 3. I've edited that to 1, you should be able to add it now.

Welcome!

Sure, thank you! Smile

Welcome to PP, enjoy it here lad.
Welcome to PP mate, hope we can be mates someday Smile
Welcome to PP! Hope to see you around the forums!

Best regards,
-SIberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(04-01-2014, 02:59 AM)Optimize Wrote: Welcome to PP, enjoy it here lad.
Thankyou for the very warm welcome! Confusedmiling:

(04-01-2014, 03:01 AM)Executioner Wrote: Welcome to PP mate, hope we can be mates someday Smile
We're already mates and thankyou for the very warm welcome as well! Confusedmiling:

(04-01-2014, 01:28 PM)Siberia Wrote: Welcome to PP! Hope to see you around the forums!

Best regards,
-SIberia
You probably will know me on HS, anyhow thankyou for the very warm welcome, mate! Confusedmiling: