Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update the Help Docs? No?
As always first thing I do when I register on forum(s) is to read their Help Docs, which is suppose to be rules or FAQ for the new user(s) and already registered members.
And what I found was that PacketPunks's Help Docs is lacking the rules and all that's suppose to be in there. Confusedurprised:

So I figured I'd suggest to update the Help Docs. Now I do understand this forum is been just stated or else it's been few weeks or so, but adding rules and other information's that's needed to be in the Help Docs is a one of the first thing to do while PP grows.

The Help Docs can be consisting of the following:
  • General Rules (What's allowed and what's not allowed plus other information that can be categorized as "General Rules".)
  • Warning System
  • Reputation System (How it works and all about Reputation System.)
  • Profile Rules (Rules about Profile.)
  • hCoin (All about hCoin, I'm aware there is a topic/thread about it but think adding information about it will be helpful.)
  • Reporting Posts (How and why and when to report a post/thread(s).)

Futhermore, it's ok to think that this suggestion thread didn't make any sense. Well it weren't supposed to make any sense in the first place anyway. :wink:

That'll be all !

P.S: Where is the option to add Polls?
[Image: QGNyCP0.png]

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
Donate me BitCoins?: 1G4XRV8QPidawCvZQzseBdYgagrJPv7w49
Thank you for this.

We have been meaning to do the help documents but we have been caught up in work with the theme and lots of other stuff :/
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
(03-30-2014, 10:05 AM)Cisco Wrote: Thank you for this.

We have been meaning to do the help documents but we have been caught up in work with the theme and lots of other stuff :/

I understand that. Hoping to see them added soon! Smile
[Image: QGNyCP0.png]

Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.
Donate me BitCoins?: 1G4XRV8QPidawCvZQzseBdYgagrJPv7w49
We'll probably get them updated some time tonight hopefully.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.