Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Idea Ever!
Can you try adding a chatroom? I think that would set this site apart from most of the hacking forum sites out there.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
He can add an inferno shoutbox at the top which would be awesome:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/inferno-shoutbox-for-mybb
We won't be adding any chat boxes or live chats as it drives users away from posting. It also creates a lot load on the server when there are a lot of users online & in general it has vulnerabilities most of the time.

Thank you for the suggestion. Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
What about an android app? I know it would take a bit its just a suggestion
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-01-2014, 05:11 AM)Death Wrote: What about an android app? I know it would take a bit its just a suggestion

If you can develop one, sure! We have a mobile version of the site already though. It's at the bottom of the page.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-01-2014, 06:04 AM)Schultz Wrote:
(04-01-2014, 05:11 AM)Death Wrote: What about an android app? I know it would take a bit its just a suggestion

If you can develop one, sure! We have a mobile version of the site already though. It's at the bottom of the page.

"have"

Define have Smile

(This is regarding that currently mobile users are unable to access the contents of PacketPunks)

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I need this chat room because it helps us to keep connect. Please do something like that so that we talk to each other.
We will not add a chat room because it will mean less posts and they usually have vulnerabilitys.

--Denied--
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]