Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May be known to Many
hey guys ,
there is this legit way to earn money but it takes time and you earn for sure.
Many of you know PTC(i think so)
but for those who don't know
PTC means Paid to click
There are many sites of this type. But, you should know which will pay you .
OK now simply if you want to earn by this way i am giving you a site which is trusted and pays you.
here's the site ::-- http://adf.ly/gLRk7
step 1: log in daily click the ads (NOTE : for beginners who wouldn't be interested in investing money this will help . it takes only 5-10 mins).
Step 2: In many sites referrals are needed this also need them but there is an interesting offer that you can rent referrals .
Step 3 :you can earn by your referrals clicks.most important you should click the ads. This shouldn't be difficult.
FOR THIS I HAVE A TRICK:::-- it's simple that when you online i.e. when you are on facebook or twitter or any social networking site you can watch the ads in another window without actually watching them.
watch your rental referrals and recycle them if they are inactive.
Good luck with this guys. Confusedmiling:
[Image: banner.gif]
A better alternative to adfly is adfoc.us They pay more per click. Or, you can be cheap like me and post the adfly link into the adfocus link and get double money XD
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
(04-01-2014, 03:04 PM)Ghost Wrote: A better alternative to adfly is adfoc.us They pay more per click. Or, you can be cheap like me and post the adfly link into the adfocus link and get double money XD
i get it . want to try it but adfocus pays only through paypal .well i don't have account in paypal. can't make right now. it requires pan card .i don't have one.
Anyway nice idea Confusedmiling:
[Image: banner.gif]