Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God vs Science
It has begun.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
I claim the Anti-Scientology part of this forum Smile hehe

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Another one of these threads, huh?

inb4 implying that science, the bedrock of societal advancement and religion, the age old ontological system which enabled the development of a moralistic (relative albeit) society, need to be pitted against each other for the sole purpose of falsely claiming that one is the hallmark of sentience, and the other the hallmark of the blind and misguided.

An analogous challenge would be to 'prove' which was invalid; the chicken or the egg.

How about we talk about how Jews are an evil race? Any takers?
(03-25-2014, 07:08 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote: Another one of these threads, huh?

inb4 implying that science, the bedrock of societal advancement and religion, the age old ontological system which enabled the development of a moralistic (relative albeit) society, need to be pitted against each other for the sole purpose of falsely claiming that one is the hallmark of sentience, and the other the hallmark of the blind and misguided.

An analogous challenge would be to 'prove' which was invalid; the chicken or the egg.

Such a beautifully worded work, and then Jew's being an evil race mad me crack up. I've heard people call Jew's evil; can you explain why?
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
While you guys think about the chicken and the egg, I'll get be in my corner working on a stable fusion reactor Big Grin (Extremely nerdy jokes)

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Why does the site even have a god vs science thread ?!
thanks alot this is great .
thanks alot
Religion/Science. Both halves of the same coin, although separated by a middle ring, is one in the same.
I believe in Science. There it literally no proof of a Deity existing! I believe in proof and evidence and religion does not contain either.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(03-25-2014, 11:28 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(03-25-2014, 07:08 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote: Another one of these threads, huh?

Such a beautifully worded work, and then Jew's being an evil race mad me crack up. I've heard people call Jew's evil; can you explain why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protoco...rs_of_Zion

Big GrinDD