Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse!
I go from one forum to another, and the chat boxes are all relatively at the same spot. But there is one thing different about this chat box, that somewhat annoys me. The direction the chat is flowing, and where the send box is at.

For example, if you were to use an IRC client, the send message box wouldn't be at the bottom, nor would the text be going down. I'm suggesting that we change where the "Type your message here" box is at, and change the direction of the chat flow so it's more chronological.
It's easier to see the most recent shouts at the top and I don't really mind the shouter position.
(11-24-2012, 06:02 PM)Andyy Wrote: It's easier to see the most recent shouts at the top and I don't really mind the shouter position.
I'm basically suggesting that it's edited to be more... Chatbox/IRC like.
I would like the recent shouts at bottom Tongue
(11-24-2012, 07:24 PM)DarkCoderSC Wrote: I would like the recent shouts at bottom Tongue
Sorta like an IRC chat, right? Tongue
I know what you mean, kinda. I can work on moving the entry box, it won't be hard. However, I do think that having the whole shoutbox at the top of the index page is better since members see it immediately and can use it.
(11-24-2012, 08:31 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: I know what you mean, kinda. I can work on moving the entry box, it won't be hard. However, I do think that having the whole shoutbox at the top of the index page is better since members see it immediately and can use it.
I'm not saying move the shoutbox as a whole, just requesting where the send message box itself is located at, and the direction the chat is flowing.
The new shoutbox looks great, your doing a great job running this site Heisenberg