Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 or Windows 8
Today the latest windows are the Windows 7 or Windows 8. I am using now Windows 7, the operating system is very easy to me. I think that there are also some user who use Windows 8. which is very easy,Windows 7 or Windows 8?
windows 7 for sure 8 crashed alot when i had it jmo
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-03-2014, 04:15 AM)subrota1 Wrote: Today the latest windows are the Windows 7 or Windows 8. I am using now Windows 7, the operating system is very easy to me. I think that there are also some user who use Windows 8. which is very easy,Windows 7 or Windows 8?
Windows 8 has nothing to do with the previous Windows OS and for some reason Microsoft thought: Hey, everything has worked fantastically well thus far and everyone is happy. Why don't we completely change it then?
This is why Windows 8 is garbage.
I like Windows 8.1 better also people complain that "Windows 8 is too hard" in a few days they are adding a start menu to a new update.
I'm still running on a windows 7 system and it works just fine for me honestly.
I am Windows 7 all the way. Microsoft complicated their operating system way to much. I like the look and feel of 7.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Windows 7 is basically the operating system you would want to be on for business and a pretty stable system.. Windows 8 on the other hand is pretty fast and works like a charm but there is a few things you would have to get use too.... the start menu is no longer located on the lower left bottom of your computer screen. And the new windows system is more vulnerable to exploits because it is a different os system. So basically that hopefully will summarize some things for you Op.