Poll:
This poll is closed.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you call your carbonated beverages?
I got in an argument with many people about this. So what do you call your carbonated beverages?
- Pop
- Soda
- Coke
- Cola
- Other
I don't know why this matters so much. It's 99.9% dependent on where you were born and where you live.
(12-16-2012, 12:21 AM)Ðark Wrote: I don't know why this matters so much. It's 99.9% dependent on where you were born and where you live.

I would like to know. It's quite interesting knowing.
I call mine alot of theese just depends which one i want to say LOL
(12-16-2012, 01:00 AM)Geo Wrote: I call mine alot of theese just depends which one i want to say LOL

Vote on the poll. Vote for the top one you use the most.
Soda. Soda is the proper term, and every literate person should use it.

Coke = name brand SODA. By calling soda in general "coke" you are defaming the brand "coca cola" aka "coke", and over-generalizing it to encompass everything from coke itself, to its competitor pepsi.

Cola = type of soda. Not every soda is a cola, but every cola is a soda.

Pop = you're fucking retarded.

Thanks, bye Tongue
(12-16-2012, 05:00 AM)Heisenberg Wrote: Soda. Soda is the proper term, and every literate person should use it.

Coke = name brand SODA. By calling soda in general "coke" you are defaming the brand "coca cola" aka "coke", and over-generalizing it to encompass everything from coke itself, to its competitor pepsi.

Thanks, bye Tongue

THANK YOU!
Cakes said that I'm a fucking retard because I say soda.
(12-16-2012, 05:00 AM)Heisenberg Wrote: Soda. Soda is the proper term, and every literate person should use it.

Thanks, bye Tongue

I've never heard any say "soda" before and I'm from Michigan. We all ask for "pop". I bet the majority of the United States calls it Soda because we are the dumbest country.
How does calling it soda make us the dumbest country?
(12-16-2012, 08:00 AM)Cakes Wrote:

Thanks, bye Tongue

I've never heard any say "soda" before and I'm from Michigan. We all ask for "pop". I bet the majority of the United States calls it Soda because we are the dumbest country.

I bet the only reason Michigan calls it pop is, well...
I don't want to start a fight but you get my point.