Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need. Help with jtag
Well I need help with my jtag I have a xenon and what to know hat type of kv would I need
Well if you want to go online, you have to buy the online server and you can get is here
You need a type 1 kv, and you would need xex menu 1.1 or 1.2, with a 60gb hardrive for patches. For an offline modmenu on mw2 you will need the tu6 update, a patch, and a defalt_mp. for xp lobbies you will need either, with an xp patch etc. Then for cod 4 you will need tu4. Also if you want your jtag online, you have to buy a server, the HTM server is now down, so id suggest buying XBL STEALTHS online server.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)