Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site suggestion for VIP members
When your VIP, be able to change the color of your username.

Just an idea.[/i]
VIP+ users can, and probably will remain the only group that can. $10 isn't that much at all.
Your site still looks great, do you like IPB?
(12-19-2012, 11:38 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Your site still looks great, do you like IPB?

I used to use IPB. Back in the day... Like 2 years ago... I like MyBB a lot better.
(12-19-2012, 11:41 PM)Heisenberg Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 11:38 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Your site still looks great, do you like IPB?

I used to use IPB. Back in the day... Like 2 years ago... I like MyBB a lot better.

Hmmm awwwhhhh that's pretty cool well if you ever want to switch back to IPB I can get you the latest version.
IPB, MyBB vs vBulletin
Which do you prefer the most?
@Anonymous
Cracked version of programs can get your site banned.
(12-19-2012, 11:43 PM)Cakes Wrote: IPB, MyBB vs vBulletin
@Anonymous

Well i code IPB and mybb not so much lol. those are my two
(12-19-2012, 11:43 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Hmmm awwwhhhh that's pretty cool well if you ever want to switch back to IPB I can get you the latest version.

Nulled versions == not very fun to deal with.

@Anonymous

MyBB is by far the best. I can personally incorporate vBulletin functionality, and IPB functionality into MyBB if I wanted to. So the argument that they have more features is simply not true. The only thing I wish MyBB did have by default is an eCommerce feature.
(12-19-2012, 11:48 PM)Heisenberg Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 11:43 PM)Anonymous Wrote:

Nulled versions == not very fun to deal with.

@Anonymous

MyBB is by far the best. I can personally incorporate vBulletin functionality, and IPB functionality into MyBB if I wanted to. So the argument that they have more features is simply not true. The only thing I wish MyBB did have by default is an eCommerce feature.

Well still
stop trying to get something from switching the site to IPB. everyone else likes it how it is.
and knowing heis he can convert it if he ever wants to. hes far more elite than you seem to think he is.