Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Template Change
I think ya'll should totally put your own copyright and delete the MyBB Copyright.
I just think it would look way better for ya'll.

Thanks,
Brandon
they would have to redo alot of things or they could get in trouble and the site would get removed.
i do not think they want that... just saying... xD
Well Heis is using MyBB so you can't do that (well you can, but you can get in trouble lol). He would have to custom code his own website in HTML / PhP.

Anyways, congrats on VIP!
(12-20-2012, 05:47 AM)Cakes Wrote: Well Heis is using MyBB so you can't do that (well you can, but you can get in trouble lol). He would have to custom code his own website in HTML / PhP.

Anyways, congrats on VIP!

Thanks man.
It's actually perfectly fine to remove the MyBB copyright, since MyBB is open-source software anyway. However, I fully support the MyBB team and what they do so there is no practical reason why I would want to remove it. As for an actual new template, I am very open to suggestions, you just gotta tell me what you want!
(12-20-2012, 02:53 PM)Heisenberg Wrote: It's actually perfectly fine to remove the MyBB copyright, since MyBB is open-source software anyway. However, I fully support the MyBB team and what they do so there is no practical reason why I would want to remove it. As for an actual new template, I am very open to suggestions, you just gotta tell me what you want!

I just thoguht you might want you own if you know what I mean.
MyBB is open source, and it says on their website that you are free to remove the copyright, but if an issue arises with the software, you won't receive any help from the mybb community.
(12-20-2012, 09:20 PM)01001101 Wrote: MyBB is open source, and it says on their website that you are free to remove the copyright, but if an issue arises with the software, you won't receive any help from the mybb community.

The main thing i'm woried about is if ya'll liked the idea and I help ya'll out. So did ya'll like the idea?