Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned Usertitle
since banned members are already looked down upon i thought maybe embarrass them more by giving them a ridiculous usertitle like; Used And Abused; or iGay or something along those lines...
just thought it would bring more shame upon them...
Or just a big ol' BANNED title. iGay is not cool as we might get gays in the future. Gays are not bad on forums.
(12-20-2012, 06:05 AM)Cakes Wrote: Or just a big ol' BANNED title. iGay is not cool as we might get gays in the future. Gays are not bad on forums.
true....
also make the strikethrough on their names black? or red?
and make a default avatar (or i can) that says they are useless or banned?
Haha good ideas are in your head

Lol nice idea though bro
(12-20-2012, 06:06 AM)๖ۣۜArk Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 06:05 AM)Cakes Wrote: Or just a big ol' BANNED title. iGay is not cool as we might get gays in the future. Gays are not bad on forums.
true....
also make the strikethrough on their names black? or red?
and make a default avatar (or i can) that says they are useless or banned?

Yeah something like that.

I say a title that says "BANNED" with a red line going across their username.
Well, if I were to go and do that right now... It would take a long time to edit the profile of every bot that I ban to do as such... That'd take a long time.

Then again, Heis can probably make a automated plugin to do as such. Just put in the name and off it goes to edit the shit for me.
If he doesn't have a plugin for that, he can get one easily.
I'm basically saying it'd take me a long time to go through and edit all the banned users. v.v
Why not make the site look professional not like everybody hates anyone on the site if ya'll know what I mean.
there are plugins for this, or when the member is moved to the banned usergroup just set the defaults for the usergroup to what i/we suggested.