Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PlayersTech Avatars (Rate) Two for you, Jord
ulike? Please like my post if you like them. They were .psd's in photoshop, so not that hard to edit. If you want to know how I got photoshop for FREE, read my post. It's a simple .exe file, no virus. Anyways, rate, please! And, Jord, use my avatar for u for a lil while please? Whichever one of the 2 for u that u like! Thanks!
I guess they are pretty good. I just dont like them, in my option the colors and gradients dosent match eachother.
But overall it is good.
(05-15-2012, 09:34 AM)Deadly Wrote: I guess they are pretty good. I just dont like them, in my option the colors and gradients dosent match eachother.
But overall it is good.
Well, fuck you... Just kidding. Lol. Thanks!
I'm not sure if you are trying to make a "glassy" effect on the first picture and the last. But it is a little to much.
Keep up the good work and you will be a lot better.
(05-16-2012, 10:22 AM)Deadly Wrote: I'm not sure if you are trying to make a "glassy" effect on the first picture and the last. But it is a little to much.
Keep up the good work and you will be a lot better.
Yeah, lol. I added a gloss effect to the psd. Thanks for the criticism.
I think it would look nice if u reversed every thing to its opposite. It may take long but you should try it Smile.
(05-21-2012, 03:53 AM)zKevinHDz Wrote: I think it would look nice if u reversed every thing to its opposite. It may take long but you should try it Smile.

It wont take that long tho, if you know the shortcut's.
I wont recommend that he reverse everything, but I agree if could be good if he play around with it.
Aren't they both .psd's?
I feel like i've seen them both Tongue
Yes, Graphix. They are.
(05-22-2012, 02:01 AM)Graphix Wrote: Aren't they both .psd's?
I feel like i've seen them both Tongue
You dumbass I said in the OP (original post) that they were psd's. /fail