Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Swap banned tags/ change your gamertag for free

Information:
  • This guide will teach you how to change your gamertag or swap a banned gamertag for FREE. Changing your gamertag for free can be done via xbox.com and the banned tag swap can sometimes work on xbox.com but most of the time will require a call in. It doesn't take much time at all. I provide you with a story and this ISN'T the same as my previous method posted. This method is a lot more effective than my other, however all of my methods I have ever posted on changing gamertags are also included in this. Please don't contact me about buying if you are stupid as fuck.

Prices:
  • For all members the price is $10.
  • Message me on AIM or via PM to buy.

Payment Methods:
  • PayPal ONLY.
Maybe you should do a couple for free before you start selling. Gain some trust on
the site first. No-one will buy otherwise.
Why the fck is this posted in the eBook category? Move it Jord.
xKore, this is an ebook. Therefore this thread is in the correct section.
How the hell is this an eBook?
An ebook which displays a tutorial that he apparently created himself.
I thought this was an eBook:

An eBook is an electronic version of a traditional print book that can be read by using a personal computer or by using an eBook reader. (An eBook reader can be a software application for use on a computer, such as Microsoft's free Reader application, or a book-sized computer that is used solely as a reading device, such as Nuvomedia's Rocket eBook.) Users can purchase an eBook on diskette or CD, but the most popular method of getting an eBook is to purchase a downloadable file of the eBook (or other reading material) from a Web site (such as Barnes and Noble) to be read from the user's computer or reading device. Generally, an eBook can be downloaded in five minutes or less.

Definition of "eBook".
Yes, it is..

THAT IS WHAT HE IS SELLING!