Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your favorite smartphone?
Hello again everybody.
I just want to know what is your favorite smartphone. And what is the reason.

Personally I would choose HTC Desire at any time. I have used it for a few years now it was worth all the money. It is really stable. I've even dropped it on the floor a few times and it still works perfectly.

So what is your favorite? (:
Mine is obvious, the iPhone. Any idevice really. They have the app store, that's the only reason.
HTC is second on the list!
(05-23-2012, 07:02 PM)Jord Wrote: Mine is obvious, the iPhone. Any idevice really. They have the app store, that's the only reason.
HTC is second on the list!
I know a few people that had iPhone. They told me it was very unstable. Is that true?
And the biggest reason why I didn't buy a iPhone is, the screen can crack when it is cold outside. And it can be really cold where I live, so I'm not going to risk anything. You know Smile
I agree with Jord. Teh iPhone rocks!
(05-23-2012, 07:32 PM)Smile! Wrote: I agree with Jord. Teh iPhone rocks!

Can you be a little more specific ? Why is it that good? (:
I would go with Samsung. It's best for me. Second would be iPhone, I used recently, untill my cat messed it up.
HTC is number ONE!!!
Has anyone ever tried Sony? They say that it ain't that good, especially Xperia series.
(06-06-2012, 02:37 AM)SpiXed Wrote: Has anyone ever tried Sony? They say that it ain't that good, especially Xperia series.

Sony phones suck.
Glad that I never got one of them.