Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to earn money?
Any one please suggest me how to make money online?
.Sell your service at Fiverr

Fiverr is a website that allows you to sell your service for $5. There are all kinds of crazy things people are offering and getting paid for on there -- like taking a picture holding a sign, recording two sentences in an Irish accent, recording a video singing a certain song, and even prank calling a friend all for $5. So if you have a little creativity, there are some fun ways to make some money on the side.
Microworkers is the best site for onlin job
To earn money through internet on web design, you have to know about HTML, CSS, Jquery . then using a editor you can design a webpage and earn money.
There are tons of different things you can do,from selling domains,or even google adsense and etc.
If you want to make BitCoin's, then click on my signature!

Otherwise I would use things such as adf.ly and mediafire to host and link the documents that you want to share or sell.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
check out my signature recently joined it .it's good .they are giving free upgrade for their next 1,00,000
[Image: banner.gif]
(04-18-2014, 07:19 AM)venumadhava Wrote: check out my signature recently joined it .it's good .they are giving free upgrade for their next 1,00,000

I'm sorry to inform you of this but I'm almost 100 percent certain you've wasted your time with that website. There are many trusted and paying PTC sites out there but I don't think that's one of them. Any site that pays that much is bound to be a scam. I haven't looked at their minimum cashout or advertiser rates but the face that they pay over 2 cents per click like that is just screaming scam in my opinion. Also, they are offering free upgrades to the first 50,000 members. There is no way that they are planning on sticking around to actually pay those 50,000 people once they reach their cashout rate. As the owner of a paid to click site myself trust me, they are a scam. If you would like to check out a site that has realistic rates to compare it with check out either probux or neobux. Also an alternative of course is checking out my paid to click website :) It's called CoinForClicks.com. So far we have payed $26 to our members in the short time we've been running and that is backed by advertiser sales almost every single day.

Stop wasting your time and make sure the sites you join aren't going to turn a quick scam.

To the OP of this thread keep in mind, no money comes without effort. There is a huge potential of earning an income online but this never comes without first putting in a solid effort to get started. Any income opportunity that claims to be "effortless" is most likely not going to turn up much. If you put in a solid couple hours of hard work into a method such as PPD, CPA, PPI, etc. you will thank yourself and wonder why you've been looking for this "magic bullet" money making method.
(04-18-2014, 07:35 AM)Anonymous Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 07:19 AM)venumadhava Wrote: check out my signature recently joined it .it's good .they are giving free upgrade for their next 1,00,000

I'm sorry to inform you of this but I'm almost 100 percent certain you've wasted your time with that website. There are many trusted and paying PTC sites out there but I don't think that's one of them. Any site that pays that much is bound to be a scam. I haven't looked at their minimum cashout or advertiser rates but the face that they pay over 2 cents per click like that is just screaming scam in my opinion. Also, they are offering free upgrades to the first 50,000 members. There is no way that they are planning on sticking around to actually pay those 50,000 people once they reach their cashout rate. As the owner of a paid to click site myself trust me, they are a scam. If you would like to check out a site that has realistic rates to compare it with check out either probux or neobux. Also an alternative of course is checking out my paid to click website Smile It's called CoinForClicks.com. So far we have payed $26 to our members in the short time we've been running and that is backed by advertiser sales almost every single day.

Stop wasting your time and make sure the sites you join aren't going to turn a quick scam.

To the OP of this thread keep in mind, no money comes without effort. There is a huge potential of earning an income online but this never comes without first putting in a solid effort to get started. Any income opportunity that claims to be "effortless" is most likely not going to turn up much. If you put in a solid couple hours of hard work into a method such as PPD, CPA, PPI, etc. you will thank yourself and wonder why you've been looking for this "magic bullet" money making method.

Yea, in general most of those sites are rigged, and/or scams.
Tread carefully!

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I have a job Tongue

#usefull member of society
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]