Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to learn hacking
I want to learn hacking , if any one knows how to hack 100% , then please do reply
Ok,well I would recommend learning about Ratting social engineering and proxys/vpns maybe sql injections to start with. Then you can move on to some programming languages theirs a lot to choose from and all have their ups and down. For a beginner I would learn HTML or Vb there both easy to learn languages that are fun. Then start trying to learn more advanced languages!
Look at this thread,
https://PacketPunks.net/showthread.php?t...55#pid2055
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Just because someone know how to hack doesn't mean you'll learn what they know. You have to start with the basics before trying to hack or whatever you're trying to attempt. What I would do first, is do what Death recommended you.

Best Regards,

NSA
[Image: nsa2.gif]

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate on contacting me.
Nobody knows how to hack 100%. The hacking world is constantly changing and adapting to new software and vulnerabilities.

Sure there are people who are very good at hacking, but nobody will ever become a 100% hacker. The people who are very good at hacking as well don't usually show themselves with an internet presence. You will usually find them either working for or against the government.
To start learning how to hack, I'd suggest learning some programming languages, such as PHP, C+/C++/C#, Java, JS, etc.

I'd also go to CodeAcademy.org, that have great free lessons you can take online.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(04-15-2014, 11:33 PM)Siberia Wrote: To start learning how to hack, I'd suggest learning some programming languages, such as PHP, C+/C++/C#, Java, JS, etc.

I'd also go to CodeAcademy.org, that have great free lessons you can take online.

Best regards,
-Siberia

I don't understand the point of codeacademy.org. For me there is no content on it just a bunch of categories. Did you mean codeacademy.com? They are two different things.
(04-16-2014, 02:52 AM)Marijuana Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 11:33 PM)Siberia Wrote: To start learning how to hack, I'd suggest learning some programming languages, such as PHP, C+/C++/C#, Java, JS, etc.

Best regards,
-Siberia

I don't understand the point of codeacademy.org. For me there is no content on it just a bunch of categories. Did you mean codeacademy.com? They are two different things.

Oh my! I'm sorry, I did indeed mean CodeAcademy.com.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I would start with Social Engineering first man. That is just my suggestion.
(04-18-2014, 04:36 PM)Virgin4Life Wrote: I would start with Social Engineering first man. That is just my suggestion.

Social engineering is a vital part of hacking. No matter what you are trying to exploit, gaining someone's trust is usually going to help you further your investigation. You often need to gain access to certain places that you do not have the permission to and social engineering helps greatly with this.