Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Junk: Information on Official Usergroups - READ
Hello everyone, I've just recently opened up this forum, the Recruitment forum. This is a part of a group with a separate tab named 'Groups'. This allows members to set-up their own clans and recruit their own members into their own groups. Not all of them will be official groups, official groups won't be free but at the same time won't be too expensive.

Wanting to buy an Official Players Tech Group? Here's what you get -

Quote:-Private group sub-forum for topics and discussions.

-Own badge with a design of the group owner's choice.

-Ability to accept, deny and invite members into your group.

-More forum respect and popularity, more reputation and more enjoyment.

-Moderator powers and permissions over your group, e.g. sticking threads, closing, locking, etc.

-Ability to warn wrongdoers in your group and sub-forum.

-Ability to recruit for new members whenever you wish.

If you would like an official group please PM me on here and I will give you the payment details.

This will cost $30, it's a fairly good price for your own official usergroup. Make sure if you're wanting to start up a usergroup it serves a purpose and isn't just an attempt to gather a lot of immature members and spam. If I deem a group inactive, immature or low quality then it will be removed from Players Tech.

Unofficial group-

If you're wanting to start up your own unofficial group feel free to do so. Obviously you don't get the powers and advantages that official groups receive but it would be good to see some recruitment threads. If you're going to start up an official group or an unofficial group then please use this badge template,

[Image: aZIOT.png]

Download PSD

Thanks!
Do you have a .psd for any of the badge icons?
It would be much easier to edit a .psd template than to create our own. We should have to use a mandatory default font, as well. You wouldn't want rainbow colored text and block lettered badges, right?
(05-09-2012, 03:34 AM)Stealth Wrote: Do you have a .psd for any of the badge icons?

It would be much easier to edit a .psd template than to create our own. We should have to use a mandatory default font, as well. You wouldn't want rainbow colored text and block lettered badges, right?

The PSD is now available to download.
Well spite me if you must, but I think you should start a group or two of your own so you can kick start the whole idea of the groups and such Smile
Yes, Hoodie. That does sound like a plan!
This thread has been junked!