Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Certifications?
Hey guys, just wondering. Do any of you guys have certifications in anything? I'm certified in 2D and 3D modeling for AutoDesk. Do you have any certifications?
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
Certified cpr and other health things nothing else
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-08-2014, 11:08 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering. Do any of you guys have certifications in anything? I'm certified in 2D and 3D modeling for AutoDesk. Do you have any certifications?

CCNP Voice, CCNP Route+Switch, CCNP Security

Going for CCIE R+S.
(04-09-2014, 12:22 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 11:08 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering. Do any of you guys have certifications in anything? I'm certified in 2D and 3D modeling for AutoDesk. Do you have any certifications?

Going for CCIE R+S.

No clue what those are :lol: , currently working on my certification for Digital Electronics.

Here's some basic AOI Logic that I've done, the seven segment display displays a random number sequence.
[spoiler] [Image: zSLd3e0.png] [/spoiler]
No I do not have any certifications.
(04-09-2014, 01:31 AM)Ghost Wrote:

Going for CCIE R+S.

No clue what those are :lol: , currently working on my certification for Digital Electronics.

Here's some basic AOI Logic that I've done, the seven segment display displays a random number sequence.

Ooh God. AOI Logic... nope.

Have you started on any integral transforms yet? That's when shit really hits the fan :F
(04-09-2014, 04:30 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 01:31 AM)Ghost Wrote:

Going for CCIE R+S.

Ooh God. AOI Logic... nope.

Have you started on any integral transforms yet? That's when shit really hits the fan :F

Shits already hitting the fan and i'm at Asynchronous d latches. :crying:
I'm currently taking a web technologies certificate from BCIT. I'm hoping to make a career out of web design so that I can mainly work from my computer. :)