Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News section
I'm suggesting that the News section is only able to be posted on by the Staff. This would reduce miss places threads, and keep it to the News of the Website.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I dont think it's recommended at this current level of activity, theres not much happenings in this forums as of now, and Announcements are pretty much the same , you just have to browse the forum or in the Announcement section mate Smile
We need a thread though as a community to post things that are happening to continue in a involvement... only allowing admins etc do this wouldn't really help much but reduce some spam if that.
What about every member can post there but it has to be approved by staff?
(04-05-2014, 02:43 AM)๖ۣۜRastafari Wrote: What about every member can post there but it has to be approved by staff?

I like where your going with this totally agree. Because some miscellaneous stuff might go there that could be deleted or trashed.
That's a good idea, but we should wait until we have a good amount of users. After we have a good amount we can lock that thread and make it staff only post.
[Image: nsa2.gif]

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate on contacting me.
Confusedmiling:
(04-05-2014, 03:08 AM)National Security Agency Wrote: That's a good idea, but we should wait until we have a good amount of users. After we have a good amount we can lock that thread and make it staff only post.

I agree on this totally allow a little flexibility for now until we need more enforcement. Confusedmiling:
(04-05-2014, 02:09 AM)Executioner Wrote: I dont think it's recommended at this current level of activity, theres not much happenings in this forums as of now, and Announcements are pretty much the same , you just have to browse the forum or in the Announcement section mate Smile

That's the point I'm making, it should look clean and just about official announcements that the staff/admins make.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments