Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Async. counters
Hey guys, just thought I might share some Asynchronous counters that I've made. I'll update with the real life version of this circuit whenever i get to making it Cool

[spoiler] [Image: VimG7J1.png] [/spoiler]
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
What program do you use for this i've always been interested in this stuff.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-09-2014, 10:35 PM)Death Wrote: What program do you use for this i've always been interested in this stuff.

MultiSim 12
Wait this is arduino engineering right? Because i have an ebook for it
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-09-2014, 10:42 PM)Death Wrote: Wait this is arduino engineering right? Because i have an ebook for it

Its not arduino, just slightly less challenging than that. Its SSI based AOI logic. Really simple stuff.

If you're really interested, i can put up samples of my written work. Its easy and slowly eases you into SSI.
Do you mind explain exactly what that is?
(04-09-2014, 11:36 PM)Malware Defender Wrote: Do you mind explain exactly what that is?

They are counters that count to a certain hexidecimal value, it says what it counts to whatever the tag says next to the circuit. Looks simple but its not that simple. :lol:
(04-09-2014, 11:39 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 11:36 PM)Malware Defender Wrote: Do you mind explain exactly what that is?

They are counters that count to a certain hexidecimal value, it says what it counts to whatever the tag says next to the circuit. Looks simple but its not that simple. :lol:

I think he was wanting a brief rundown of And or Invert logic.