Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social engineering how to do it.
This is a basic guide on the art of social engineering. This is just a guide on the personality you should assume for a few different situations.
1. you got caught by cops doing something minimal-
This is an easy one just be Respectful and kind don't be like "The fuck u gonna do bro take me in what u gonna do" this makes you seem like a disrespectful prick. Be kind and respectful, if he says why were you speeding? say "I'm sorry sir i wasn't paying attention to the speedometer I've been a little preoccupied -if your a student- homework you know finals coming up im sorry sir.-
-normal person-Boss has been grinding me lately been a bit preoccupied and I lost it for a minute. sorry sir.
Go like this it will not always work but It will help alot.
I'll add more later but I don't want to lose this stay tuned one every day Big Grin
Want to learn more??? Click on my signature group it specializes in the art of social engineering
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
LOL i have actually used the first one i was speeding with my motorbike (125cc lol ) and cops pulled me over, i just told them i've been distracted lately because i got problems with my girlfriend n shit, they ended up giving me warning even though i was speeding pretty good.
[Image: uHVrTMF.jpg]
(04-06-2014, 07:42 AM)Tumppi⁴²⁰ Wrote: LOL i have actually used the first one i was speeding with my motorbike (125cc lol ) and cops pulled me over, i just told them i've been distracted lately because i got problems with my girlfriend n shit, they ended up giving me warning even though i was speeding pretty good.
Yeap see #beast ninja
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]