Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you believe in religion?
I personally am an atheist and my reasons are my own. But what are your guys reasons for believing in religion?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
I don't believe in religion, nuff said.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-08-2014, 11:20 AM)Schultz Wrote: I don't believe in religion, nuff said.

Amazing reply lol
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-08-2014, 11:30 AM)Death Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 11:20 AM)Schultz Wrote: I don't believe in religion, nuff said.

Amazing reply lol

[Image: xRd2Ajv.png]
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
I'm a Christian Athiest. Christian Atheism actually makes sense.
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
(04-08-2014, 09:38 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'm a Christian Athiest. Christian Atheism actually makes sense.

Explain what Christian Atheism means.

Being an Atheist with Christian values?
(04-08-2014, 10:49 PM)Wolf Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 09:38 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'm a Christian Athiest. Christian Atheism actually makes sense.

Explain what Christian Atheism means.

Being an Atheist with Christian values?

Yup, it means you don't exactly believe in god, but you follow the moral teachings usually found in Christianity.
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
Religions are overrated, people get way to involved. :/

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I myself believe in Christianity because It's what I've grown up with. Besides, what if the athiest is wrong? They would go to hell. If the Christian is wrong nothing will happen. But if the Christian is right he goes to heaven. So I figure I might as well believe in it. But I may be Christian, but I'm not like what most people think of Christians as (West Boro Baptist) God says to love everyone, even your enemy. So it seems wrong to hate on homosexuals and bisexuals so on and so forth. I don't hate gays, I simply do not partake in their activities, as any straight person would.
(04-09-2014, 04:11 PM)The Prodigy Wrote: I myself believe in Christianity because It's what I've grown up with. Besides, what if the athiest is wrong? They would go to hell. If the Christian is wrong nothing will happen. But if the Christian is right he goes to heaven. So I figure I might as well believe in it. But I may be Christian, but I'm not like what most people think of Christians as (West Boro Baptist) God says to love everyone, even your enemy. So it seems wrong to hate on homosexuals and bisexuals so on and so forth. I don't hate gays, I simply do not partake in their activities, as any straight person would.

Religion has NOTHING to do with your sexual orientation. I personally can say that I am bisexual, which has nothing to do with my religion.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments