Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the american white male becoming disadvantaged
I'm making this because recently I lost a 10,000 dollar scholarship to a Latino female normally i wouldn't be angry about this...until I read her act scores and essay..she scored a 21 on her act and wrote something that a 9th grader could have written it was about bulling . I had gotten a 30 on my act and wrote a 8 paragraph essay on the impacts of war and peace on modern civilization. This royally pissed me off and I know it wasn't just me because this other kid who had like a 32 and wrote a beautiful peace didn't get it either she was the only non white person there.
There are also large amounts of scholarships that only take female/non white people out there
Opinions?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
What kind of scholarship was it? It might be because of race... Or their families/personal financial situation.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(04-10-2014, 10:57 PM)Siberia Wrote: What kind of scholarship was it? It might be because of race... Or their families/personal financial situation.

Best regards,
-Siberia
This children hospital thing that was open to all seniors and juniors in my district
and I guess the money would be a decent thing but my family isn't rich we in lower middle class :/
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Question: Is the american white male becoming disadvantaged

Answer: Becoming? It's been happening a long time -- it's nothing new. Dat white privilege, yo.
Yup, in the state of New York blacks automatically get accepted to most colleges for playing a sport and having under a 3.0 GPA.

Muh privileges.
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
Yep. This is the problem with trying to 'eliminate' racism and sexism. They try and give minorities and females more of an 'equal' opportunity for things. However, this has really just backfired and caused the white male to become more and more disadvantaged.

The issue with this is that people don't take this fact seriously and just accuse anyone of highlighting this point out as a 'sexist', 'racist' or they would say 'you're white, you're the most privileged race, you oppressed us for years'.
(04-13-2014, 07:25 PM)viletaco Wrote: Yep. This is the problem with trying to 'eliminate' racism and sexism. They try and give minorities and females more of an 'equal' opportunity for things. However, this has really just backfired and caused the white male to become more and more disadvantaged.

The issue with this is that people don't take this fact seriously and just accuse anyone of highlighting this point out as a 'sexist', 'racist' or they would say 'you're white, you're the most privileged race, you oppressed us for years'.

Well said. Its really a shame that white men are slowly being suppressed.
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
I guess I should start to saying I'm Hispanic, I'm not white no more.

OT - Yeah Minorities are going to be first before White's
[Image: nsa2.gif]

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate on contacting me.