Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention all people who dont talk much don't be afraid <3
I've noticed some people that just get on and read stuff and never post...If your a noob or something don't be afraid to ask for help we won't bite it would be nice to see posts from non Siberia/malware/ghost/snow people it helps the site grow when 10's of people are posting daily/bi-daily instead of 4-7 people...
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-10-2014, 11:04 PM)Death Wrote: I've noticed some people that just get on and read stuff and never post...If your a noob or something don't be afraid to ask for help we won't bite it would be nice to see posts from non Siberia/malware/ghost/snow people it helps the site grow when 10's of people are posting daily/bi-daily instead of 4-7 people...

We're doing the best we can :crying:

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
We are waiting to launch our new theme and we will begin heavy advertisement again. Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-11-2014, 05:42 AM)Schultz Wrote: We are waiting to launch our new theme and we will begin heavy advertisement again. Smile

Yay, more friends Big Grin

*forever alone :crying: *

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-11-2014, 05:42 AM)Schultz Wrote: We are waiting to launch our new theme and we will begin heavy advertisement again. Smile
t
I could get 15 + people on but they would all be minecraft fags. Can't wait for the new people!
(04-11-2014, 01:03 PM)Death Wrote:
t
I could get 15 + people on but they would all be minecraft fags. Can't wait for the new people!

Hey! That's not very nice :crying:

Everyone should be at least told about PacketPunks!

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
There all like 15 and couldnt code a calculator and dont have any knowledge of hacking...if you guys want those people around I guess I could invite
(04-11-2014, 01:36 PM)Death Wrote: There all like 15 and couldnt code a calculator and dont have any knowledge of hacking...if you guys want those people around I guess I could invite

Ahh, the calculators get me every time Sick
I would still invite them...

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-11-2014, 01:36 PM)Death Wrote: There all like 15 and couldnt code a calculator and dont have any knowledge of hacking...if you guys want those people around I guess I could invite

We all started somewhere. Smile

Invite em' over!
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
Ill try and get them on when I get home and Shultz if you dont mind me asking where do you live?