Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Web languages(HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc.)] Anti Adblocking Script

As you may know or not I own a proxy sharing blog.
I get a nice amount of visitors daily but I hate the fact that they use adblocking scripts/extensions/tools.
So I've been searching all over the internet for a HTML/Java script that can stop this.
One week ago when I was tired of searching and wanted to give up, I've found a website with a beta script that could work.
Guess what was my surprise?
It was really working, all I needed was to make it custom for my website and "TA DA" I had an anti adblocking script.

If you want to see a demo go here : adsforsnow.comyr.com if you are using any adblocking scripts you will be redirected to http://venumhosting.com/ if you don't use any the page will remain blank.

If any of you is interested in this please PM me and I'll gladly help Angel
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
How did you do this? O_O
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-11-2014, 10:43 AM)Schultz Wrote: How did you do this? O_O

I concur...

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments

Haha Tongue, it's not a big deal, it's just an "exploit" from all the ad blocking websites, the script is made from 2 files, the advertisement.js which is blocked, and a script that detects the state of the java file.
(04-11-2014, 02:03 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote:

Haha Tongue, it's not a big deal, it's just an "exploit" from all the ad blocking websites, the script is made from 2 files, the advertisement.js which is blocked, and a script that detects the state of the java file.

The state of the JavaScript file, Java and JavaScript are very different :tounge:

Such as a .jar extension, versus a .js extension.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(04-11-2014, 02:11 PM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 02:03 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote:

The state of the JavaScript file, Java and JavaScript are very different :tounge:

Such as a .jar extension, versus a .js extension.

Best regards,
-Siberia
Meh, I'm not a pro coder, I just found a version of this script and edited it a bit for my preferences Smile

I've just sent a PM to Cisco who requested it.
It's a very simple script, you need to edit it a bit if you have some basic coding skills you will know how to do it.
The demo seems to be down ... my hosting just deleted the .js file lol =)) gonna upload it somewhere else Big Grin