Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me?
Somebody want to help me infiltrate my schools website/onlinegrades? No I don't want to change my grades, I want to pull some pranks Angel

Here is the link: http://dashboard.shorelineschools.org

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
I'm not that good with websites but have u tried sql injections? or common admin logins? brute force?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-13-2014, 10:54 AM)Death Wrote: I'm not that good with websites but have u tried sql injections? or common admin logins? brute force?

Brute force is most likely ineffective; common admin logins probably wont work. but worth the try; SQL injecting is your best chance. Good luck :tounge:
[Image: 2mwp4dd.jpg]
Good Luck, I've tried doing this to my School District. The farthest I got was " Welcome, Admin ". Five minutes later " Your IP has been logged "
[Image: nsa2.gif]

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate on contacting me.
inb4 HTTP Referrer... .
(04-14-2014, 12:54 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote: inb4 HTTP Referrer... .

Please explain... :crying:

Or make a video tutorial of it? Angel

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
(04-14-2014, 04:36 AM)Siberia Wrote:
(04-14-2014, 12:54 AM)Mr. Zane Wrote: inb4 HTTP Referrer... .

Please explain... :crying:

Or make a video tutorial of it? Angel

Best regards,
-Siberia

People likely clicked that link, which directed them to the target site. Their browsers also are likely to have included a referrer within the HTTP header, which does show up in logs. Assuming these people audit those logs, they would be directed here, to this thread - which makes life difficult for you if they find out who you are (or if they care for that matter). Then again, most of the schools and districts I've worked with have been absolutely retarded.

More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer#Details