Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Bots V1 Completely Auto Pilot Spreading Method
[Image: suX21W1.gif]

Click anywhere on thread picture for Auto-Buy!
PM me to buy at discount!
Proof its yours????
Vouch copy Wink
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
PM you to buy a discount? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Is the method including a tool (program or script) or it's just about posting things or sending mails?
Please give use some more info about this, I may be interested in this.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
(04-14-2014, 09:20 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote: Is the method including a tool (program or script) or it's just about posting things or sending mails?

This method doesn't involve any tools it's completely easy to set up and nothing about sending mails it's fairly simple I promise I will refund any one who can prove this doesn't work.

(04-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Siberia Wrote: PM you to buy a discount? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Best regards,
-Siberia

If you are a upgraded member, I will give you a discount.
(04-15-2014, 12:32 AM)Malware Defender Wrote:
(04-14-2014, 09:20 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote: Is the method including a tool (program or script) or it's just about posting things or sending mails?

This method doesn't involve any tools it's completely easy to set up and nothing about sending mails it's fairly simple I promise I will refund any one who can prove this doesn't work.

(04-14-2014, 02:40 PM)Siberia Wrote: PM you to buy a discount? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Best regards,
-Siberia

Now that makes some sense :tounge:

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
(04-15-2014, 04:06 AM)Siberia Wrote:

Best regards,
-Siberia

Best regards,
-Siberia

I can show you the actual thread I made from Hf aswell this is my methof and yes I will give discounts.
(04-16-2014, 10:35 PM)Malware Defender Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 04:06 AM)Siberia Wrote:

Best regards,
-Siberia

Best regards,
-Siberia

I can show you the actual thread I made from Hf aswell this is my methof and yes I will give discounts.

Yuck! HF! :crying:

What kind of discounts are there?

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
I like hf... I use like 10 different forum sites and I'm active on all of them XD
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-16-2014, 10:56 PM)Death Wrote: I like hf... I use like 10 different forum sites and I'm active on all of them XD

Lol nice isn't that interesting I a few my self.