Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was hacker talk ever called anything else?
I ask because I was looking at snow Eskimos rep and say one of the forst members on bm by Shultz was bm an abbreviation for the old site?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-16-2014, 05:24 PM)Death Wrote: I ask because I was looking at snow Eskimos rep and say one of the forst members on bm by Shultz was bm an abbreviation for the old site?

I saw that, maybe an old rating?

Corrections:
[spoiler]
first*[/spoiler]

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
PacketPunks was actually called "Blackmarket" for a few weeks; myself and Cisco started the forum, and decided the name was too blackhat when we intended to run a normal, legal board.

We quickly transferred to the domain PacketPunks.net after a few weeks of running BM - and are still heavily developing PP. PP is actually in a "beta" phase at the moment, and every member who managed to join now is part of something very special, so congrats to all of you who managed to find your way to PP.

Me and Cisco might not seem active, but we're actively doing stuff behind the scenes and preparing for many new releases on PP which will come in the coming weeks.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-16-2014, 05:39 PM)Schultz Wrote: PacketPunks was actually called "Blackmarket" for a few weeks; myself and Cisco started the forum, and decided the name was too blackhat when we intended to run a normal, legal board.

We quickly transferred to the domain PacketPunks.net after a few weeks of running BM - and are still heavily developing PP. PP is actually in a "beta" phase at the moment, and every member who managed to join now is part of something very special, so congrats to all of you who managed to find your way to PP.

Me and Cisco might not seem active, but we're actively doing stuff behind the scenes and preparing for many new releases on PP which will come in the coming weeks.

Oh the HYPE!!!!

Can't wait for the updates Smile

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Wow that's pretty interesting.
It was a great project at the beginning I firstly tought that the forum was 100% blackhat haha.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]
(04-16-2014, 11:15 PM)Snow.Eskimo Wrote: It was a great project at the beginning I firstly tought that the forum was 100% blackhat haha.

Wow! I was just the opposite, I thought it was 99.9% whitehat :tounge:

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Pretty interesting read, glad I stumbled upon this thread :)