Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Website reviews(showcase)] - Competitive Priced Revenue Sharing
I'd like you all to take a look at my paid to click site. If you don't know what this is it's much like neobux or probux, members get paid a share of the advertiser revenue generated by watching the ads for a specific amount of time.

The rates are $0.001 per 5 second view, $0.005 per 15 second view, and $0.01 per 45 second view. This allows you to earn a small income from your time spent but the real money is in referrals. You can gain direct referrals that give you a percentage of their revenue for life, or you can rent referrals for 30 days allowing for a slowly increasing income stream. Eventually you can build your referral base up to hundreds of members which creates a substantial earning through commissions. There are already a few members who have built up quite nicely and are earning a couple dollars a day with us.

Let me know what you all think about the design, concept etc.
Any feedback is good feedback!

Thanks for the share! Although they are fairly low rates, it looks pretty good!

Best regards,
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
They are yes, but that's how all PTC sites work. You need to refer other members in order to gain a substantial income.

Thanks for the feedback!
Looks good. Goodluck Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
Banned in india....Confusedurprised::mad:Confusedurprised:
[Image: banner.gif]
(04-19-2014, 03:54 AM)venumadhava Wrote: Banned in india....Confusedurprised::mad:Confusedurprised:

The ban has been lifted. Previously due to the site being new we needed to keep a country quality guard in place to cut back on fraud. Now that we are older and have became a more trusted and paying site we will be able to take the hit if this fraud occurs. Sorry if you took any offense to this ban.
yeah it is ..
and i joined your site. it's good
Thanks Smile I hope your experience is a good one with us.
coin grid is very good unlike other sites its not booring with soo many clicks. So that, many will play it.
Good idea.
Yes, I tried to make it a little more fair than other sites. It may not be very good for me though as someone won $5 a little faster than I would of liked :P