Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving away Modded Apks just request
A friend and I have been messing around with android apps and have gotten pretty good at modding them I know you can google them but there's always a risk of viruses and just going to 20 different sites until you finally find the apk you need. Note: I for the most part can't do online games because they all need to operate under the name version and code or they'll get set into offline mode or deactivated but any single player, Subway surfers etc I can do also I can get you guys paid apps free just leave your request below and I'll get it back to you in 1-2 days.

CLASH OF CLANS IS UNHACKABLE I WOULD NEED TO GET INTO THERE SERVERS
Nice service, I'd vouch for this guy.
I might request on soon Smile not any good games that I would like hacked right now Tongue

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Could I get the latest Asphalt 8 hacked please?
Like, 1Billion coins would be all :3
I don't want all the starts (I want to get those myself) or all the tracks unlocked.
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
So Cisco just money? Alright. Ill get to work once I get home Tongue
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
I would definitely be interested in this if I had an android! Any knowledge on windows 8 apps by chance? :)
I could try but im not that good with vb Ill give it a shot no guarantees let me know the app
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
I'll look into a specific app for it more later, I assumed you wouldn't be able to. This would be pretty cool :)
(04-17-2014, 02:26 PM)Death Wrote: So Cisco just money? Alright. Ill get to work once I get home Tongue

Thank you very much.

I love the game, just it's soooooooo damn hard to get money in it.
Ex-Administrator & Staff member of PacketPunks.
[Image: BWYXxhl.gif]
8 ball pool if possible. Smile i know its online, may you can try.

sent via Batmobile from Wayne Foundation