Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PacketPunks League of Legends Thread
I've just recently started playing league (about a month ago) and I've gotten fairly addicted. I don't usually like these types of games but the competitive factor of it is just unreal. If anyone would like to play together or exchange gifts feel free to post your username below.

Go ahead and add me as well if you'd like, my name is 420TokeUp.
Whats league of legends ive heard of it but never asked
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
It's kind of like MMOs with the characters but it has a bit of a different leveling system. You level up every game and buy different items etc. You also have a level outside of games but it doesn't do as much as the in game levels. It's basically a strategy game with MMO characters. It takes quite a bit of skill to get used to but once you're decent it's pretty fun.
It's can be compared to Starcraft.

AOE3 for the win Smile

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Starxeaft omg om downloading my fav 90's game is broodwat
I've never heard of broodwat. You should definitely give LOL a chance, don't if you value your time though as you'll spend alot on it.
(04-17-2014, 08:47 PM)Anonymous Wrote: I've never heard of broodwat. You should definitely give LOL a chance, don't if you value your time though as you'll spend alot on it.

If you play AOE3 Online, you should add me Angel

My nick is "Caymon" without quotes.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
Ill be home soon ill check out and broodwar lol not broodwart
That makes more sense Smile

I've never played AOE3, maybe I'll give it a try when I'm home from work later tonight.
That would just be an offense to DOTA players.
[Image: 0sPWRRx.gif]