Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Request ] Logo for website
Hello I am in need of someone with logo/PS expertise.

I am creating a website about skateboarding/trick-tips/skateboarding-media..etc
and i was originally going to do it in css, but then my wife told me that there should be a logo that clearly lets users know they have found a "Skateboarding Related" website. Not just some fancy text (I never got around to fixing up the logo in CSS.)

So i need a logo that goes well with the image i post at the bottom,
the logo has to be width 150px, height 150px and if it helps it has a border radius
of 82px; the colors i used is a gradient from the bottom to the top from#C0E2ED,
to #FAFAFA. It doesn't have to be those colors. just match, and it has to have a skateboard image incorporated.
Thank you, image below -
[Image: 2repenr.png]
I know its small, but i got pissed off and decided to leave it like that. I just need it to fit in the circle. That currently says SB trick tip.net
I am not great with Photoshop, but I actually have an idea for this.

I will try my best and let you know.
(08-02-2012, 12:14 PM)Mark Wrote: I am not great with Photoshop, but I actually have an idea for this.

That's okay, I have a long road ahead of me with PS and its definitely a bumpy one.
However i am willing to learn there for i will learn it eventually!
Thank you for you help, Mark!
(08-02-2012, 12:25 PM)SmokeyBear Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 12:14 PM)Mark Wrote: I am not great with Photoshop, but I actually have an idea for this.

That's okay, I have a long road ahead of me with PS and its definitely a bumpy one.
However i am willing to learn there for i will learn it eventually!
Thank you for you help, Mark!

Can you send me the current PSD you have?