Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Forum Downtime
Dear ForumsWeb

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the Downtime we have suffered recently.
We Suffered from a Main Server Error.

The server is not 100% Stable so please be Patient.

All Looks good now, and I am going to purchase new Hosts.
But I will Let you know before we transfer.

Speak Soon,
Pr0x
Thanks for the information Pr0x!
Yeah it sucked Smile but glad its up agian! Tongue
Thanks a lot for the informations.

I have been missing the community.

Glad to see it back, and that the hosting is going to be changed to a more stable one.

Best Regards.
- Mark Topper
Great to see the site back online. Let's hope not to have downtime like this again.
I was sad to see it down. Glad it is back up. Big Grin
(08-05-2012, 02:55 AM)Faded Wrote: I was sad to see it down. Glad it is back up. Big Grin

It shoudnt be happing again as we should be changing hosts Smile
I noticed it was down earlier as well. I am glad it is back up, thank you for the update pr0x
Dear All,

I would like to apologise for the downtime that occurred. It was due to a server error with the Hard Disk Drive's. The server would not reboot after running some updates. It was worrying as I had not taken a full backup of the main server for a few days, and was at risk of losing lots of data. One of the Hard Drives looks like it has failed but as I have 3 I have been able to bring the server back up.

In the furtre their might be some downtime to replace that failed Hard Drive. At this current time i can say that the server is Stable.

You will be informed for when the server will go down to replace the failed Hard Drive.

Sorry for Inconvenience

-xDowwdeen

Servver Manager
(08-05-2012, 08:06 AM)xDowwdeen Wrote: Dear All,

I would like to apologise for the downtime that occurred. It was due to a server error with the Hard Disk Drive's. The server would not reboot after running some updates. It was worrying as I had not taken a full backup of the main server for a few days, and was at risk of losing lots of data. One of the Hard Drives looks like it has failed but as I have 3 I have been able to bring the server back up.

In the furtre their might be some downtime to replace that failed Hard Drive. At this current time i can say that the server is Stable.

You will be informed for when the server will go down to replace the failed Hard Drive.

Sorry for Inconvenience

-xDowwdeen

Servver Manager

It seems I've never heard from you before.

Hopefully your servers will be up and the quality won't keep dropping from cheap HD's.

As well, please read over your posts twice before posting, you misspelled server.