Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need graphic partner!
I am looking for a graphic partner.

Please let me see some of the work you have done before, and then I will PM you about some informations.

All graphic that I will need you to do will be webdesign related, such as full webdesign, logos, icons, banners, ads, and so on.

If you want to be paid (Who don't want that), then we can talk about prices later.

- Mark
hmmm i migth be intersted, if you think im good enough but, ill PM you some of my work etc Tongue
(08-07-2012, 06:16 PM)cawex Wrote: hmmm i migth be intersted, if you think im good enough but, ill PM you some of my work etc Tongue

Yes, please PM me some of your work.

Then we can find out if we are meant to be partners Smile
Hey Mark, since your a pretty chill guy, I wouldn't mind helping you out time to time with graphics.
(08-07-2012, 09:31 PM)Oqud Wrote: Hey Mark, since your a pretty chill guy, I wouldn't mind helping you out time to time with graphics.

Sure. I have see that you are making really nice things.
Like your signature and userbars.

You have been writing on my partner list, so I will contact you when I need something, which might be soon.
Also are you willing to make a testing webdesign, so that I can see how that goes?
(08-07-2012, 09:37 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 09:31 PM)Oqud Wrote: Hey Mark, since your a pretty chill guy, I wouldn't mind helping you out time to time with graphics.

You have been writing on my partner list, so I will contact you when I need something, which might be soon.
Also are you willing to make a testing webdesign, so that I can see how that goes?

Yes, I'm ready to make a professional web design then make a bussiness of that with you :wink:
(08-07-2012, 09:39 PM)Oqud Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 09:37 PM)Mark Wrote:

Yes, I'm ready to make a professional web design then make a bussiness of that with you :wink:

Sounds great.
Looking forward for it.
i haved pm'd you my design mate Smile
If you need anything just let me know Smile
(08-09-2012, 12:11 PM)Hyperz Wrote: If you need anything just let me know Smile

Sure. Could you send me some of your previous work?