Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for new features to the marketplace!
Lightbulb 
I have few new ideas for the marketplace system which I would like some comments on. If you people like the idea I will talk with the administrators about making this.

Ideas:
  1. See how many purchased the item - Counter to count purchases.
  2. Coupon Codes - Make a coupon code give a value back, only on your selected item.
  3. Vouch Copies - Give vouch copies to users that you like.
  4. Statestics - Stats on purchases
  5. [paid]-MyCode - Should make it possible to put things into [paid]...[/paid] code, which should do so only paid users can see the content.

Does anyone have any qustions about those ideas or atleast some comments, then it would be nice.

Thanks in advanced.
- Mark Topper

Note: Hope you like the Marketplace system Wink

EDIT: Added the [paid]-mycode
Coupon codes look like a really awesome idea!
I agree for all your suggestions most of the time Big Grin
(08-07-2012, 10:51 PM)Oqud Wrote: Coupon codes look like a really awesome idea!

But you best like the Coupon Codes idea? Or what?
(08-07-2012, 11:00 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 10:51 PM)Oqud Wrote: Coupon codes look like a really awesome idea!

But you best like the Coupon Codes idea? Or what?

Yea, the coupon codes look awesome like the user would enter a coupon code for the product that the product seller chose when he created the thread and the buyer would get a discount that the buyer chose. Heart
Omg dude the marketplace system is going to be awesome i would love to have the script o.O
(08-08-2012, 11:38 AM)Iwandesjon Wrote: Omg dude the marketplace system is going to be awesome i would love to have the script o.O

I am going to sell it in a month or two. Including sources, installation guide and free support and updates. Also it will come with a onetime installation service aswell.

But first I want to make more functions on it.
Like this I listed in my thread here Smile
(08-08-2012, 12:19 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 11:38 AM)Iwandesjon Wrote: Omg dude the marketplace system is going to be awesome i would love to have the script o.O

I am going to sell it in a month or two. Including sources, installation guide and free support and updates. Also it will come with a onetime installation service aswell.

Goodluck with sales, I'm sure you'll make some nice money out of it as the idea is brilliant:lightbulb:
(08-08-2012, 01:43 PM)Oqud Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 12:19 PM)Mark Wrote: I am going to sell it in a month or two. Including sources, installation guide and free support and updates. Also it will come with a onetime installation service aswell.

Goodluck with sales, I'm sure you'll make some nice money out of it as the idea is brilliant:lightbulb:

The idea of this script was actually Pr0x. I am just the developer Cool
So credits should go to him aswell.
(08-08-2012, 02:58 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 01:43 PM)Oqud Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 12:19 PM)Mark Wrote: I am going to sell it in a month or two. Including sources, installation guide and free support and updates. Also it will come with a onetime installation service aswell.

The idea of this script was actually Pr0x. I am just the developer Cool

Wrong, this was originally my idea :angry:
hehe,
(08-08-2012, 02:59 PM)Oqud Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 02:58 PM)Mark Wrote: The idea of this script was actually Pr0x. I am just the developer Cool

Wrong, this was originally my idea :angry:
hehe,

My bad then. Sorry.