Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk: New Smilies
Who's enjoying the new smilies?
ArrowConfusedmile:RolleyesHuhAngel:tongue::undecided::angry:CoolSleepyBlushExclamationShyDodgy:wink::confused::lightbulb::biggrin::blank:HeartConfusedad:MyAt
Cause I'm liking them Tongue but what do you guys think? Should we add more similar ones?
(08-07-2012, 10:54 PM)Oqud Wrote: Who's enjoying the new smilies?
ArrowConfusedmile:RolleyesHuhAngel:tongue::undecided::angry:CoolSleepyBlushExclamationShyDodgy:wink::confused::lightbulb::biggrin::blank:HeartConfusedad:MyAt
Cause I'm liking them Tongue but what do you guys think? Should we add more similar ones?

They are better then the old once.
With those you can show you Heart to other people :biggrin:
(08-07-2012, 10:54 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 10:54 PM)Oqud Wrote: Who's enjoying the new smilies?

They are better then the old once.
With those you can show you Heart to other people :biggrin:

I like them cause they look more HQ Angel But I personally think that we need more :undecided:
(08-07-2012, 10:55 PM)Oqud Wrote: I like them cause they look more HQ Angel But I personally think that we need more :undecided:

There are a list of smiley packs here:
http://www.mybbextras.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

You should check them out.
(08-07-2012, 10:57 PM)Mark Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 10:55 PM)Oqud Wrote: I like them cause they look more HQ Angel But I personally think that we need more :undecided:

There are a list of smiley packs here:
http://www.mybbextras.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

You should check them out.

Ooh thanks, I'll check those outExclamation
Haaa looooove them :biggrin:
wow very nice smilies Oqud love them Big Grin
This thread has been junked for a reason, leave it!