I sell the accounts League of Legends

Always available serversConfusedmiling:

1Ru
2West
3Nordik

Cheap! ShyShy

payment for only qiwi

If that, forgive for my bad English, I from Russia
Glad to see interest in league, it's a very fun game. Is the point of this to sell level 30 accounts? You might want to give some more information on them in the thread.
(04-18-2014, 08:18 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Glad to see interest in league, it's a very fun game. Is the point of this to sell level 30 accounts? You might want to give some more information on them in the thread.

yes yes ,all accounts 30 lvl .If there are questions, write in personal, I will try to answer.

P.S. sorry fo my bad english)
Best advice would be you going first as you're new to the community.
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
(04-18-2014, 09:06 AM)Schultz Wrote: Best advice would be you going first as you're new to the community.

Sorry,i dont understand you.Can you explain me what you want to say????
(04-18-2014, 11:56 AM)StupeDZerG Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 09:06 AM)Schultz Wrote: Best advice would be you going first as you're new to the community.

Sorry,i dont understand you.Can you explain me what you want to say????

If you are going to sell your product or service here, you will need to give the accounts first to members, then get paid. It's a kinda risky business.

Goodluck with selling. Smile
Do NOT PM me for any inquiries related to advertising on PacketPunks. 

For our change log, CLICK HERE.
For our help docs, CLICK HERE.
You don't state any prices in the OP, how much are you looking for these accounts? Also what's "qiwi"?
(04-18-2014, 05:41 PM)Anonymous Wrote: You don't state any prices in the OP, how much are you looking for these accounts? Also what's "qiwi"?

Forgive that didn't specify the price. The prices from $10 (300 rubles). qiwi.ru =) But it is possible to pay Web money. I show accounts screenshots or screen demonstration in skype. If there are any questions - is always ready to answer)
Sounds like a good price, although I don't think you'll get many offers around here using qiwi. You're probably the only person who speaks Russian, the standard payment processor around here is PayPal.
Good luck with the sales,malware defender.