Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junk: ForumsWeb
Hey guys, Earlier today for the longest time I got a 502 bad gateway when connecting to forums server. Was something wrong? DDos?
We are moving servers but waiting until xdowwdeen reruns from holiday
(08-10-2012, 07:39 AM)Guntile Wrote: Hey guys, Earlier today for the longest time I got a 502 bad gateway when connecting to forums server. Was something wrong? DDos?

This happened due to hi ram useage. I have to sort this out. However it is hard to do due to being on holiday. I am trying my best to keep it working

-xDowwdeen
(08-10-2012, 10:32 AM)xDowwdeen Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 07:39 AM)Guntile Wrote: Hey guys, Earlier today for the longest time I got a 502 bad gateway when connecting to forums server. Was something wrong? DDos?

This happened due to hi ram useage. I have to sort this out. However it is hard to do due to being on holiday. I am trying my best to keep it working

-xDowwdeen

Okay I was just wondering. Thanks for looking out after our forum.
(08-10-2012, 10:42 AM)Guntile Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 10:32 AM)xDowwdeen Wrote:

-xDowwdeen

Okay I was just wondering. Thanks for looking out after our forum.

I am looking at moving youto your own VPS just need to admins to approve of this.

-xDowwdeen
What about DDos?
Are the site getting attacked, cause then I would request a protection of some kind.
If possible.
If the website gets DDos'd it's just a simple restart of Apache and it turns back on.

As well if the DDoser is persistant, you can always report them and have them arrested.
This thread has been junked for a reason, leave it!