Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit system idea
Just an idea.

Instead of having to pm Pr0x can it not be that the credits are deducted automatically from their balance

-xDowwdeen
We are looking into doing this, thanks for the suggestion
You mean when users want to buy something from the shop?

I could make this, but would take some time, and would have to talk with the administrators first.
The main reason that this hasn't been introduced, is mainly for security reasons. If the system existed it may have been possible to hack. However, we will look I to the possibility and I will speak to mark who may be able to develop it.
(08-10-2012, 01:54 PM)Pr0x Wrote: The main reason that this hasn't been introduced, is mainly for security reasons. If the system existed it may have been possible to hack. However, we will look I to the possibility and I will speak to mark who may be able to develop it.

You could create a security word that can't be changed once set unless they contact an admin. Then us e the security word to complete the perchance

-xDowwdeen
(08-10-2012, 03:15 PM)xDowwdeen Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 01:54 PM)Pr0x Wrote: The main reason that this hasn't been introduced, is mainly for security reasons. If the system existed it may have been possible to hack. However, we will look I to the possibility and I will speak to mark who may be able to develop it.

You could create a security word that can't be changed once set unless they contact an admin. Then us e the security word to complete the perchance

-xDowwdeen

Like a coupon system Tongue
auth system cool idea!
I'd like this idea.

-xDowwdeen

I don't really think that I understand what you mean with this?
(08-13-2012, 04:02 PM)Mark Wrote:

-xDowwdeen

I don't really think that I understand what you mean with this?

Like when a user signs up they put in a word that is used to auto buy using credits. This can only be changed by pm'ing an admin and once they have answered some questions about their account

-xDowwdeen
(08-14-2012, 06:48 AM)xDowwdeen Wrote: Like when a user signs up they put in a word that is used to auto buy using credits. This can only be changed by pm'ing an admin and once they have answered some questions about their account

-xDowwdeen

I understand now. That should be possible to make Smile
As everything is possible Smile