Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do anyone know??
Hello guys ,
Do anyone here on PP effective ways of getting referrals on any sites i tried blogging posting on forum etc. no trolling please . I need suggestions.Confusedmiling:Confusedmiling:
[Image: banner.gif]
Use your signature effectively, also post a high quality thread describing the site, or thing.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments
High quality is definitely a major factor in gaining referrals. If you spend 10 seconds writing a thread, and do the same 50 more times on other sites it's highly unlikely you are going to get a single referral. Instead, if you spend 10 minutes writing a thread, and post it on 10 different sites instead of 50 you are most likely going to get a highly increased response rate.

Another major factor is going to be relativity. If you are spamming links on random blogs and websites, rather than concentrating on related websites, there is not going to be much feedback. If you are advertising a PTC site, post on forums in which people talk about PTC sites. If you post on a business forum advertising a PTC site, there are going to be a lot less interested people and it's probably not worth the time or effort.
Example:

Hey guys! I have recently discovered an amazing site that pays you for clicking!!!! Yes clicking! All you have to do <short desc of what it is>
and you get paid! $$$$$ <maybe some other details> <referral link>

and annon was right don't post this at like some 10 year old forum relativity is key.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(04-18-2014, 01:09 PM)Death Wrote: Example:

Hey guys! I have recently discovered an amazing site that pays you for clicking!!!! Yes clicking! All you have to do <short desc of what it is>
and you get paid! $$$$$ <maybe some other details> <referral link>

and annon was right don't post this at like some 10 year old forum relativity is key.

This is an example of a high quality post! You can tell this by the following:

- Organized thoughts,
- Complete sentences
- Good grammar and spelling
- Good looking Angel

I even by writing, what I like to call, a mini-conclusion, wrapping up about everything I said previously.

Best regards,
-Siberia
PacketPunks
Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
PM me with any questions or comments